2007 PhD. in Bioenvironmental Science, Tottori University, Japan.
2001 M.Sc. in Soil and Water Management, Sultan Qaboos University, Oman.
1996 B.Sc. in Soil and Water Sciences, Sultan Qaboos University, Oman.
- Researcher, Department of Soils, Water and Agricultural Engineering, College of Agricultural and Marine Sciences, Sultan Qaboos University, Oman.
- Invited Researcher in some international universities and organizations (ex: Tottori University, Japan, 2011).
- Invited Lecturer in some international universities and organizations (ex: University of Applied Science, Rottenburg, Germany, 2014).
- Invited Instructor in some local universities and colleges (ex: Oman Tourism College, Oman, 2011).
- Fulbright Fellowship Scholar in 2016: University of Florida, USA.
- Invited Speaker in Texas A&M AgriLife Research, Texas, USA (2016).
- Involved in some international exchange programs (Japan and Netherlands).
- Participate in many joint research projects (national and international).